Office Business

You took me to the place you worked last night
But before we got that far
Before we even got there
We sat in the car and talked about
Me
Just me
This was nice for a change
I was important
I don’t know if it was a front
Or just because you wanted something more
Possible interest
Or possible fuck
Whichever
Whatever
It was still nice
You reached out
And touched my hand
Then I felt uncomfortable
In the right way
But I knew it was
You found that just a touch
At the right time
Made me open up
Made me vulnerable for your next move
You picked up on it and put my hand in a place
That did not belong to me
Strangely enough
I didn’t move my hand
I continued to caress you in a manner
That would elude to be sexual
Yeah, I liked it
You made me start
I wanted to finish
The race began right then
On the way to the office
I gave you favors of the best kind
It should have been filmed
It’s an art and luxury
By the way you moaned
I knew
That you knew that I meant business
And pleasure - hopefully at the same time
On the way to the office
Mixed deeds, just enough treats
And clothes already hanging off
I knew I was horny by then
And I knew you were too
In my mind, I wish there were people to watch
I needed to be graded
It just seemed like it had been a long time
Since I really performed
I was going to be the star
And you were going to give me the award
For best performance
On such short notice
As you unlocked the door
To your office
I thought to myself that I might just be crazy
Something short of dizzy
For trying to pull a stunt like this
But this is what lust is made of
Heat in an instant
Desire in degrees immeasurable
When we entered your office
Your clothes disappeared
And I was left
With everything visual
And with my clothes left on
But all that changed
When you came to me in a rush
You unzipped my shorts with one run
Then you took my shirt off
You grazed my nipple and it just stood up
You noticed the difference instantly
And that’s where the attention was headed
You took it in your mouth
And I nearly fell to the ground
The electricity went negative to positive
And naked I was completely
We made a palette on the floor
And then you took me
Fast & slow
Varied positions
Paper clips falling
Erasers on the floor
I just knew that I forgot to bring an apple for the teacher
But I knew that since I brought my homework
And extra credit
I was sure to please
And before I knew it
We were done
Papers graded
T’s were crossed
And on my homework
I got an “A+”
You gave me the cell, home & work numbers
To make sure that I get the necessary mentoring
So that I don’t fall behind
Contact
At anytime

Per your request
We cleaned up and headed out
And the way you walked
Made me want to stay
And see what else you had
But time was never on our side
So I have to wait till the next time
I’m in your office

Comments

Popular Posts