glimpse of you (tigre)

confusion is not a state of mind
that I admire
nor to be in
but because of you
I growl on impulse
And I start to sway to the left and right of things
I tend to doubt my devotions
And some obligations that I have
You know we all got ties
But you seem to make me unravel the knot that I’ve made

I feel vexed right now
I have stripes and I don’t know why
Knowing that I feel this way
And I can’t hide it
Nothing would make me happier then for you to spend the night
But we both know that wouldn’t happen
Not at my place or yours
You know – the ties
I understand the game that people tend to play
Damn it, but what can I say

I’m not looking for love
‘Cause I think I’m already there
But for something warm & close to make me feel
Like all is great
A gentle embrace or a rustle on the floor
Me to lick at your lips or hold onto your waist
Just the closeness alone would give me a taste

Comments

Anonymous said…
gaze, love, space, separation and togetherness...everything in different directions. a "knot" as you say indeed. Sweet or bittersweet i liked it just the same, man.

Popular Posts