Completion (discovery in the union of perfect souls)

with every stroke of this pencil
i etch the remainders of lust that I have for you
onto paper for all to see
shameful or not
i know what it is

no carbon copy emotion could be translated
by a xeroxed imitation
in this caramelized, thick, sugary consistency
that remains to be what I have left of your desires for me
the only way for me to make it work
heat it up slow

please promise to make waves in my mind as well as my life
giving this hope a chance and this moment a try
finding out that discovering a passion beyond simplicity
out of reach for complexity make this situation one only made for your touch
needing your touch alone to provide an existence all it's on

in the creation of you and i in the dark
on rhythms so melodic
being able to grasp the moans that echo from this delicious soul
i am as perplexed as to how I came about the journey that I'm on
with you – right now
i just want to reach for your inner being
pull out this light that would guide me in the night
to cover me from harm during the day
sheltering my vulnerability
letting my idealistic being shed weaknesses at will

the way we sit and speak of this
i will fall in love with what dreams may come
i will fall in love with what life brings in my dreams
embraced in your heart and within these arms of mine
i want to console you
hold onto you so tight
letting you know that letting go is not an option
my heart starts to flutter when we reach such words of bliss
just to have the thought of your lips against mine
gives me an inner anxiety
that causes my soul to radiate from this wonderful sensation
i shall not deny this flame growing
keep me, feel me, and be there when i wake up
sleeping along side me
i could get addicted too
scribbling silly love notes on candy wrappers
anticipation like wild fire
destroying any hope of coming back from this smoke-filled yearning
a place where only you can fill
i'm open for a deposit of you
craving the touch of your fingertips on my lips
i awaken throughout knowing that you're here
even when you're not
vacancy only for you
happiness fulfilled...lust conquered
insatiable desires on call
see what you do
write me an ending where there is no end
to you making me feel whole
unleashed across my ever-so-wanting thoughts
of you
that makes me a mad man when I should be sane
please let me understand your dialect for the soul
pour unto me
fill me beyond a fill full of love
an election of our possibility
i want to fly with the notion of this capability
in my veins your substance reigns supreme

continue to
develop my waters so that when you get ready to sail I'll be ready
you can be the captain as long as you won
won over the idea that you can be anything on the ship that you want to be
where we go is up to you...
lead me....
i’ll follow
into the unknown
although without words
like the way trust should taste when you would touch my face
you made me manipulate my thoughts at a moment's notice
substantiated
oh hell
validation
real, true, important, essential
perception is the key
my words are how i feel
and sometimes what I want
my eyes water in conjunction with all these thoughts
i want to be enveloped in the essence of you
i know it when our eyes meet in sections
whole silence and heavy breathing
a dynamic interlude without rhetoric

Comments

Anonymous said…
such pure emotion, frankness, sincerity...real. your introspection and honesty in your work is so admirable, respectable and brave, and courageous.

Popular Posts