Kicked By A Sinsai


I'm not going to write this in the more familiar style that I'm known for. This is new, and so am I. My relevance to the new surroundings that I've decided to try are trying to say the least. I'm a trooper of sorts, you already know this. My demeanor has not been wayward nor do I need put myself in check anymore about my own feelings and how I'm reflecting in my own wading pool. I feel so fortunate that I'm still learning and that I don't know it all. My life has been so complex and so "not conventional" by any terms that it couldn't be contained in the most secure pdf file. My wings have not been clipped nor eclipsed by the past nor the current events at hand. Freedom has been something that I haven't embraced as much as right now. Am I free? Perhaps? My mind wants to play spades with my heart and my heart wants to play go-fish with my mind. Damn, I wish they would just meet up for a cocktail and have a drink or two on me. Although I don't have papers, I accept being free. What does the future hold??? Hell, who am I kidding, I got this one on lock. I've actually layed some groundwork to get the hell up out of this funk and make some major changes and major moves. Some desires have stayed the same, and some more important issues have taken precedent. With that being said, I'm on the fast track to getting what I want and fulfill some dreams that shouldn't have been dreams at all but should have become reality. I told you, I'm not the same one you know, though I have the same name. The person that carries my birth name, is not the same. He is someone better than yesterday and someone to look out for tomorrow. -TDM
PS....I still desire to be in love but love will have to be there when I get home or love will have to find somewhere else to reside. No more tears, no more fears.

Comments

Ashley said…
Tori..You make me smile.

I love your act of expression. You have a wonderful gift! Keep writing. Keep sharing your work. It really can be healing.

I feel ya. Love, Ashley

Popular Posts