1st (Daze Inn)

We played text-tag for about a week
And the next thing I know
We finally meet
I asked you to come by
And we had something to eat
I could tell by your behavior
And the way you talked
You wanted desert too
Funny thing – that’s all you had to eat
A slice of cheesecake
Damn
How erotic was that
Just one big slice
And you know that’s not a good meal
But it had to been good

I saw the way you slowly sliced
Into each bite
So delicate
So subtle
So sexy
So methodical
And yet our conversation never came close
You were you
Finally somebody
True -
With some kind of honesty
Maybe -
Or were you hiding something
Too

Afterwards
I couldn’t wait to get home
Just to hear you talk
Got me hot
Oh yeah
I wanted to devour you
And I didn’t care who knew
Your lips reminded me of a place
So soft & warm
I could feel them around me
Engulfing slow
My fine little shorty
3 years younger than me
I must be getting old

That night
I missed your rehearsal
But I was running too many errands
I still had you
In my thoughts
In my mind and bending too many ways
Comprehension
Was something you would have to experience
Time is about to spring forward
I need to get a room at the Days Inn
For tonight

I made sure
That we had champagne
To take away the anxiety
You know
Being that this was the first time
We would ever touch
And touch we did
I gave you the massage you said that I owed you
And a workout you got
I could tell that you wanted me to touch you
A little bit more than what you originally asked for
Extra attention is what they call it

The next thing I knew
You grabbed my face slow for a kiss
And it sent a surge through me
In an instant
Your lips
Yes
They were so soft
Gentle
And I sucked your bottom lip
Letting you know that I wanted you too

After the sexual wrestling
I positioned you
You positioned me
It was on
Strokes of passion
Scratches & marks left by passion
It was hot
Really hot and I liked it
No matter what
You pushed
I pull
I pushed
You pulled
This tug-o-war was enough for me
All night
Until I had to rush and go


I wish you didn’t have to go
We could have had more than 4 hours
You were just here for the weekend
I wanted both of us to explode
Hard and sweaty
But it had to be postponed
I’m still waiting

And before you went
You told me something
That blew my mind
I couldn’t have ever imagined
The way you handled our moment
You handled me
Who would have thought this
I was the man
For your first time

Comments

Popular Posts