Thanks In The Wrong Place

I carried a burden
When no one else could
When no else should’ve
You let me down
And so did you with this load
My triumphs were never heard
Nor were they never seen
I traded places with disaster
Instead of my destiny
And miserable is where you lead me
I cried
I screamed
And most of all
Fell apart for you
I pieced to together
The mirror I called myself
Just to see what was left
And it was so blurred
That I didn’t know
What or who I was
You made me
Break down to nothing
And my own fault
As well as yours
Do I blame
I learned from what I did & said
To my dismay
The trip has been too long
And the recovery time
Has been on the verge of being critical
But I struggle to be me
I struggle with my motives
And I struggle for right now
Most of all
I struggle to be fair
With everyone and everything
Cause you made me
Check my portion
And decide to use it or lose it
And for that part alone
I thank you
For hell

Comments

Popular Posts