I See You Dumbass

I see you
For what you are
I told my best friend
That you weren’t shit
And he didn’t believe me
You started all the chaos
And all of this unwarranted madness
And then have the nerve to play demure
You’re so dense and of no value
Clearly, I don’t wont you
Never have, never will
See
That’s the difference
I’m a friend
True throughout
A friend will tell a friend reality
Even if it hurts
You parade around like royalty
When you are the court jester
I don’t pretend to like you
Cause I don’t
You mentality sucks like nothingness
Atrocious
You feel me
It never seems to amaze me
How people try to save others
At their own persecution & salvation
Regardless of their welfare
You are so self-interested
I hope you read this
And it’s meant especially for you
You remind me of the prison inmate
Who likes to rob the “newbie’s” of their sandwiches
At lunch time
You’re scary as hell
You have to rely on a half-weight that isn’t even close to being a quarter
Obtuse
Don’t feel bad
Just wake up
But I’m thinking that’ll never happen
I heard you ended up in jail the other night
And my best friend came to bail you out
Why
Heaven only knows
The hold you have on my best friend’s heart
I wish I could free him of your false chains
You play lover in his presence
You play player out of his presence
Indecisive & greedy
You need your ass drug up the street
One good time
To teach you a lesson
Don’t mess with someone
Who has your best interest at heart
Especially when you don’t
I don’t like you and never will
Inconsequential
Horrible
Retarded
Hollow
Bogus
Bastard

Comments

Popular Posts