kisses & tears


Puedo besar yo lejos sus lagrimas
Shattered dreams
And fucked up desires
Twisted fates that fell face down
In the fire
I urge you to get what you want
And get gone
Before the wind makes it’s round again
I’m that weathered rock
And I don’t know how long I can stand it
My mind tells me something that I don’t need to do
My heart says stay true
And my sex
Tells me to get fed
I’m in a 3-way with confusion
What is happening to me......
I kissed you real deep last night
And when my lips left yours
I wanted to fall to pieces
The warmth of your spirit
Made me shed all my inhibitions
About you
When I held your waist for the first time
When I touched you in that special way
That alone would tame any wild beast
The first time I held your hand
My inner being began to sweat
I'd hurt myself first before I lose you
My loving you so much
Is definitely a crime in itself
Reach out for me
And see what I do
I'd ride this romance like a Chevy
Baby, Baby, Baby
This is just to say
And believe me when I say it
These are emotions that I can't hide
Nor would I want to
Damn it, I feel childish just writing this
If you weren't so far, If you were so close
And don't think I wouldn't
I would buy plenty of tickets to anywhere
Just to be where you are
I get so lonely so without you
My sky only seems to bring rain without you
Why can't you come to me right now
I going down slow
Somebody call EMS for me
I hate to even wonder
What will happen when I go
He'll come in get what I once had
Never being me
But being with you
My heart
Left on a cold street
With no light and no resolution
I don't want to wake up and not see you
I been through this once before
But not this bad
Lover's Lane
My life isn't the same
No more searching
Or lost causes
I want to know will you make it last
Prove it to me
I know that it would bother me
I don't want to ignore the situations
We've both shared
I still want the sunset
To fall where we'll be
But I can see it, but I need your here with me
Helpless I am
For reasons I can't even understand
Proving me wrong for trying
But proving that I do have a love that's worth saving
I don't want to die
Your symphony plays the chords I can sing to
Play for me, please just play that song I like
I'll sing for you
And believe I will deliver such an arrangement of notes
That your soul will request more on demand
Let me love you tonight
Let’s sleep on dreams and wake up on hope
So that we’ll never be low
Can I just orchestrate our happiness in hugs
I wonder so much
My heart lives out loud
Will you think of me tonight
I’ve been through the love changes
The heartache and living life with shame
Traveling to places not on any map
But somehow I found you
Oh me oh my
I’m that fool, only for you
Although the miles are plenty
And the miles aren’t enough to keep us apart
Just know that before you lay down tonight
Remember what I’m doing right here
Telling you with the strings of my heart
And handing them all over to you
I'll be home soon baby
When you get here to me
And I get there to you

Comments

Anonymous said…
The photo told me where I was headed, and then you took me for a ride with your words.....where did you come from???

-Nori

Popular Posts