Over The Phone (late nite)

I picked up the phone and dialed the home number
For the first time
And you answered
As always, with a sexy voice
I have to tell you
When you answered
I couldn’t help but to get hard
And the pics - man, they didn’t help
I saw you in ways that I hadn’t before
Knowing that I had been wanting to
And with a big surprise at the end
Damn
It was all you
Nothing but net……..
And the expectations went a little higher
My lust took a turn
More of a demand than a request
And you had me focused one thing
Lay down
Next to you
You said we didn’t have to do anything
But I know
That you know
That hands belong to people
And they tend to roam
When you have someone close
That you want to touch
To caress
To feel what you haven’t
Before
And to top it of
You played music for me
Oh my goodness
You played music for me
That I haven’t heard before
Do you know what you did
You gave me something I hadn’t had before
The first time re-lived
When I heard those words come across the phone
The lyrics made go into a trance
I just knew I was bout to get some
I knew that all I had to do was get undressed
And make you wait
Until
I undressed you
Clothing coming off
A piece at a time
My way
And as I did this
I saw all of you
Waiting for me
Just as I was waiting for you
And to lay down next to you
I breathe slow at the steps that would be taken
I ease my mind knowing that it would be
As it has been said
And that I know to be true
The explosion
Of both bodies
Making the potion
For ecstasy
To have that kind of moment without the mess
You know what I mean
Seems like a dream to me
I couldn’t help it
Song after song
Beat after beat
My throat became dry
And I needed something to make it wet again
Doctor
I need a remedy
Something fast but would get the job done
And to keep hearing you talk
That voice
That laugh
Those lips
That face
That chocolate
That thunder
My mounds of joy divine
Found themselves in between my legs
Growing without the perception of reason
Taunting and teasing me
Knowing that you were not here
That you were not near
Made me mad as hell
What about the driveway
Popped into my mind
See
I told you so
That’s how bad I wanted you tonight
My laughter covered up
My heat
Not too well, I don’t think
But know as I write this and I keep looking at the photo
Of you
Naked
All of you
As you are
Just makes me want you
In the driveway
On the side of the car
With my hands wrapped around your waist
Pulling you close to me
And making you see me again for the first time
And me finally asking you to your face
Was it
Worth the wait

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, you caouldn't have said it any better. I was right there with you...
thanks for your words
wp
Anonymous said…
DJ, i like this one too, man. the majician of words made erotic is what you are in this poem. i mean "oh my goodness you played music for me", damn DJ that is something to behold! and "that thunder". power, sex, expectation, the voice...all so immediate and palpable. Damn, damn, Damn!
Anonymous said…
what is his name.........i am very jealous........Mr.

Popular Posts