A Raw Delight (the realistic version of it)

I’ve heard your request
On more than one occasion
And yeah
I want you too
But you tend to not tell me
Exactly
What you want
You fucking tease
You know I like that sexy grin
And I’m afraid to open to you
I want to know the things that other’s do
You know
How do you like to be touched
How do you like to be kissed
Maybe even how you like to rock, ride, slide or grind
But you won’t tell me
I know off the bat
If I take control, I want it all
I know I’m flexible
Are you
How long is that tongue of yours
I know I can do a couple of tricks with mine
For me, I have no tonsils
I got room for ya
If that’s what you like
If that’s what you need
Let me kiss you in the small of your back
And make you jerk wildly
But I don’t want to steal the cookies
I want you to give them to me
With some milk of course
I want to trace you inner thigh
With a lollipop and an ice cube
Sticky favor
You would become
From the front to the back
Up and down
Until you’re too tired to continue
And above all
I want us to melt together
So that
When we finish
I can take a long shower
So fresh, so clean
Yet I can still smell your essence on me
You know that musk scent – aerated sex
I want to be able to tell you that I want to fuck slowly
In French of course
Oui Oui
You’ll be my finest cuisine
I want all your flavors to invade my taste buds
And you become my sweet tooth
Eager
And horny
I am both
For you
On the floor
Or shall it be on counter near the stove
It doesn’t make a damn to me
Let’s break a dish or two
Let’s make it do what it do
In short
There’s a mystery
And I want it solved
Immediately
We can fall in love another day
I want to fuck
And bust a couple of nuts
How about you

Comments

Popular Posts