Any Indication

It might be evident to some
Maybe just a few
Or just you and me
But there was something
That I needed to say
Also
Something I needed feel
And you gave it to me
You made it what it was
Devine
And it was all mine for the night
If I could grasp it on a daily basis
You would be the rope
I’d reach for
Lifeline
Maybe
Security
Possibly
Or just something to hold on to
Most definitely
But how could I forget
Where it was
Or where it’s been
It must be some kind of condition to have
To be drunk with/out the punch
Honestly
I don’t know what to call it
Confusion at first
With an attraction as a bonus
I started to say
I wish we could maybe smoke and ride
You know
Be gully with it
Blowing smoke
Blowing you
I’m just trying to flex it
What it is
A sensation
That you like
I like
We like together
So
Why not
You'll be in baggy clothes
I’ll be in my baggies too
So access is no issue
Ok ok ok
I know
Y’all reading this
And starting to say
Where and what
The hell is going on here
If you must know
It all started with a harmless
Text message
You know you’ve done it too
But I had to
The message was simple
And that’s how I like it
We chatted
We exchanged pleasantries
All the shit that comes along
You know
Trying to figure the other out
But I was impressed
Nice
Intelligent
And good looking
The first exchange of actual contact
Was nothing more than just being in each other’s
Company
Meet and greet if you will
I think it well
But was on such short notice
And on a short time frame
Quick
I know
Quick is never a good thing unless you like it that way
But that’s my two bits on that
Nevertheless I found out that it was more
Than just a quick glance
It could go a little further
I know what I'm saying
And I liked it
From head to toe
Pretty smoker lips
Yeah, got to love a weed-smoker’s lips
It’s just something about them
But these were of the natural kind
And a sexy ass grin and a beautiful smile
I might as well have come over in some draws and lube
It was that bad for me
Anticipation was showing through my pants
But I had on good draws
So it was held for a little bit
And yes
It did go further
Finally
We made a point to hang out
I came over
Of course, you know me
I got to bring the booze
Oh yeah
6-times distilled
No headaches, nothing but a good buzz
And of course, sexual chocolate didn’t know how to
Fix a drink
I could have lit my drink like a candle
Strong, strong drink
So back to kitchen
To fix it
But in the back of mind
I was thinking
Was somebody trying to get me drunk
Yes
And I didn’t give a damn either
Please get me a little tipsy
So that my anxiety will go away
And so will yours
And did it ever
In the midst of Stewie
And listening to Lay Down
I got a very nice kiss on the way to kitchen
You know
To fix more drinks
These drinks are going to be a lot of trouble
In a few
And while this figure of edible proportions
Talked on the phone
I had to nibble on that neck
And kiss the nape of that neck
And I wanted to make a tongue trail
Down south
But I couldn’t
You know
Be polite when someone is on the phone
And once I gave that look of
Let’s do something special
The convo ended on phone
And there was I
Waiting
Of course
Still trying to watch Stewie
But now the view was blocked
By this body in front of me
With my feet in hands
I got my toes popped
Seriously
I could have melted right then
Ask yourself
When was the last time that you got your toes popped
See
We hadn’t even got undressed yet
Baby
Baby
Baby
I’m sorry
I had to give it up
I just had to
This dream made of cocoa leche’
Was already naked
And let me tell you
A little bowleg
Naked
Did I say bowleg
Naked
With this smile
I can’t even explain it
Hell
It could have been a smirk
But it was sexy as fuck
I just had to taste those lips
We kissed each other
Each other
Each other
Damn that was nice
And I felt my own heat coming to life
Nipples already hard
This hand pulled me forward
And there went my nipple
Into this mouth with pretty lips
It was over for me
Right then
My fight
Was over
The battle was done
I know we rotated places on each other
Back and forth
Then came sex
This was some very good sex
Indeed
We both listened to each other
So we both were fulfilled
And babies ended up on a chest that didn’t
Belong to me
But that’s how I was told to do it
Man
Music
Movie
Sex
Tasting
Stroking
Sliding
Climaxing
And still be able to want to do it again
And again
And again
Both parties
Until satisfaction moves back to Houston
Now I am for sure
That I have more than enough indications
On what really feels good
And what it does for me
I still laugh out loud
Cause it was just that good
I wish they had a tollway that took this exit
All the time

Comments

Anonymous said…
hot as a fire-cracker on the fouth of july in death valley at high noon. sensual, sexual. the erotic poem. i've never read anything so sexual, arousing and still so personal...the reminder there are two bodies not one, never one. weed and lips...i really liked that.

Popular Posts