Elm (little tollway north)

What is it about a tollway that makes me linger
Trees, trees and some big branches
Is it the speed or the anticipation?
But either way, it could just be you I disappeared and you made me be present
And the present you bestowed upon me
Broke an ottoman
What were we watching? Oh yeah, I didn’t care
You told me to let you watch it I said to myself
…....Yeah right
I kissed your forehead and you smiled
So I excused myself to the bathroom
I decided to take the 4th shower of the day
Yes, this would be the 5th time… you just didn’t know it
I made for damn sure
I smelled of my favorite cologne and the one you liked to taste
And a little vanilla extract to somewhere
I knew you would be soon I came back to the living room
The air conditioning was on super cold
Fan blowing and I had nothing on but a black tank top
Nothing else but a simple sexy grin
Nipples on rock and showed more than those two legs
You damn near jumped of the couch and asked me
Did you know what you were doing?
I only responded by grabbing the remote and turned the TV up just a bit
You grabbed the remote back out of my hand and told me simply
You ready for me? And my response…. Just watch me sweat
We fell on the floor kissing hard and grinding on each other
You told me that you didn’t want to fall in love
And I told you, you will and you will push me away before you admit it
But before you do, make me believe you’re made for me
And come to find out… we made it fit a 6th time
I’ve never been in this type of nymphomania in my life
The sheets were on the floor, not one pillowcase on a pillow in sight
I smelled nothing but good and extreme climaxes
I still wanted you again and again
I sat up in the bed on rock and started playing with my favorite
Cheek which belonged to you
Something you said you wouldn’t let happen
Or even consider for that matter
But you did for me
I told you what would happen
I saw that look of lost on your face
As in disbelief or just in a moment of whoa
It was a prime time for what was going on
Bang bang and then you were off to sleep
And to prove a bigger point…I knocked out a couple of blockheads
Only because that’s what I do… and I didn’t even wake you
Then two days later… you sent me a picture of you
It’s amazing how clear your face was
And then you disappeared as I told you that you would
You missed my birthday
And I was kind of hurt, but you weren’t banking on someone like me
And I damn sure wasn’t expecting to meet someone you
Gangster is what it was
But I tell you…12 times in 2 days
My back was good, posture ain’t never been better
But the sensation of you kept on haunting me
And the more I became haunted I knew you would be ghost soon
We broke an ottoman….
Yeap
It must be the tollway, glad I got my tag
Elm trees is what I’ll remember
On my way to not fall for you

Comments

Popular Posts