Reacharound


Generally speaking
I sent you a text last night and I wanted to know
How you felt about me
(sound familiar)
And you blew my mind
In so many dimensions
You love me in long distance

Even when you were just 30 minutes away
I can’t believe you love me
Me
It’s scary
I know
I promise I’m not afraid
But how could I have touched you so much
Dynamic is what you are
I remember the balcony, the corona, the lemons, the stove, the frozen juice
So many elements that contained those moments
In and out of being shared
In a space that sometimes I wish I could have in my wallet
So when I’m running low
I could just pull you out and see what I need to see
You
Touchable, tasty, testable, erotic, stimulating, habitually craving
You
My fix without the paraphernalia
No cleanup, no undesired marks (well, maybe)
You
And you blow my mind
In so many dimensions
Over and over again
And when I think of you
I think of kissing you in the wrong place
At the wrong time
When it’s totally inappropriate
Just to let you and the public know
That I’m digging you in a way
That’s maddening
You gotta hold on me
I’m looking at this monitor and you’re running through my mind
I’m writing this so that you get where I’m coming from
I know we don’t talk that often
Your work, my work, long hours, family matters
But it’s crazy
Regardless of the circumstance
When I see you, my smiles never stop
My thoughts never doubt
No more glass walls
Damn, when I see you again
Do you know what you do to me
I’m attached and I got it bad
I wish I could see you right now
When you touch me
When I kiss you
I relax my mind
My inhibitions diminish
I wanna give into you
I desire to leave fingerprints on your heart
And strings of love around your emotions
So that all of them will be in synch
When we do what we need to do
What’s we’ve been needing to do
Our concerns will be only “us
Just us
Nothing more than our adventure to desire
And unknown
For I don’t know how you will receive
Nor do I know what you’ll do to me
I just wish and want you
Call my name in a whisper
So that I can get close to hear what you’ve said
You move in close
To repeat what you’ve said
And before you know it
We’re smiling again
Rubbing noses
And kissing each others lips
Again for the first time, loving you too
Stop being my dream, start being my reality, start being my right now

Comments

if loving is wrong, I dont wanna be right! Your poem was FIRE!!! WOW!!!!

Popular Posts